WE ARE PAMS TANZANIA
PAMS is not an acronym, but it does originate from our vision to provide Protected Area Management Solutions
OUR VISION: For Tanzania to be a country where the value of its natural resources are understood and upheld by all. We focus on applying a process of best practice management, the aim being to conserve natural resources in an ethical manner. Our vision extends to international frontiers.
Wayne Lotter was a founding member and chairman of the PAMS Foundation. He tragically passed away on the 16th August 2017 in the line of duty.
Goals (2015 to 2020)
- Play a leading role in the effective protection of elephants and in addressing illegal wildlife trade
- Build capacity of rangers in the areas of our influence
- Help ensure appropriate management of conservation areas in Tanzania
- Play a leading role towards improving management effectiveness of protected areas
- Improve the effective functioning and conservation status of the Ruvuma Wilderness Transboundary Conservation Area
- Provide an expert support role in the management of invasive alien species in Tanzania.
GIVE A FINANCIAL DONATION
While we do our best to fund raise, donations from friends and supporters helps us make PAMS Foundation projects a reality. We appreciate your donations and make sure all funds are directed to help Tanzania’s wildlife, rangers and communities.
PAMS Foundation and their team give hope and inspiration to all who care and fight for the wild places on our planet.
PAMS Foundation is the smartest, boldest, and most effective NGO supporting the protection of elephants and other wildlife in Tanzania.
We're together with you PAMS Foundation and we believe together we can win the ivory war.
Lean and highly effective, PAMS foundation exemplifies the great impact a small NGO can create.
You guys are amazing!! Proud of all the work you do!
You guys ROCK - keep up the great work - for the future generations and for the good of Tanzanian people.
PAMS Foundation bring their unique intelligence, integrity and creative thinking into everything they do. They are an exceptional organization and professionals. The result of their vision and hard work in helping turn around the devastating Ivory trade in Tanzania is nothing short of stunning. This is why they are critical to the success of our project.